Thursday, October 27, 2011

Meet Deanna of Mirabelle Creations

1.  Please tell us your name and the name of your business.

Deanna Talwalkar of Mirabelle Creations

2. What can shoppers expect to see at the Birds of a Feather Fair from your booth?

Party Paper Collections – I make custom and personalized party paper goods, such as cupcake toppers, place cards, food labels, water bottle labels, thank you tags, invitations and party banners.  At the Fair, I will be selling a few samples of my party collections, including holiday collections.  I will also take orders for personalized and/or custom party packages.  

3.  Tell us some more about yourself.

I’ve always loved a great party!  One of my first party memories as a child was my mom making a me a Strawberry Shortcake cake for my birthday.  I adored that cake, probably even more than any present I received!  

Once I had my own children, I spent months planning their parties.  The special, handmade touches gives parties that special touch.  After much encouragement from friends and family, I decided to make a business out of my passion.  

Mirabelle Creations blog was started in April 2011 and the Etsy store opened in August 2011.  My goal is to create beautiful parties with a hint of southern charm!

Thanks Deanna! Can't wait to see you at the Fair!  Visit Mirabelle Creations at:

www.mirabellecreations.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/dtalwalkar
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mirabelle-Creations/202684699763625


 






No comments:

Post a Comment