Monday, October 31, 2011

Meet Melissa of Night Owl Crafts

1.  Please tell us your name and the name of your business.

Melissa of Night Owl Crafts

2. What can shoppers expect to see at the Birds of a Feather Fair from your booth?

Jewelry, Collages, Jewelry Holders

3.  Tell us some more about yourself.

I have two associates, one in Fine Art and one in Art History.  I am so happy to have a hobby that allows me to utilize my artistic side.  I love knowing people all over the world are wearing pieces that I have made!  Selling handmade crafts has created a network for me of such talented, kind, and creative people.  My jewelry is a mixture of vintage and new components.  I spend hours mixing and matching findings and coming up with the perfect design.  I enjoy telling customers about the history of each piece and how some beads came from Japan in the 1950s but the pendant is new from a shop in California, etc.  It really makes you realize how unique and special handmade jewelry is and that it truly is one of a kind art!



Thanks Melissa!  Follow the links below to see more of Melissa's work.





No comments:

Post a Comment