Thursday, October 13, 2011

Meet Amy of the Thrifty Gift

1.  Please tell us your name and the name of your business.

Amy of the Thrify Gift.

2.  What can shoppers expect to see at the Birds of a Feather Fair from your booth?

Handmade jewelry, Handmade polymer clay jewelry and gifts (photo frames, key chains), handmade greeting cards and embellished ink pens and holiday goodies.


3.  Tell us some more about you.

I have been making gifts for friends and family for years and recently decided to open a shop doing just that.  I love learning something new and because of that, The Thrifty Gift is ever changing.  I enjoy all kinds of mediums and currently the shop is full of handmade jewelry, handmade polymer clay beads and projects and the newest gifts are greeting cards and embellished ink pen sets.

I love that I can work on these pieces at home and that my family is invovled.  I get critique and run ideas past my husband, the children play with all of the supplies and are constantly creating along side Mommy.  I love art, I love craft, I love handmade, I love creating and I am so happy to be a part of the Birds of a Feather Fair!


Thanks Amy!  Be sure to check her out and follow at Twitter.com  The Thrifty Gift, and on facebook at The Thrifty Gift

Contact: Amy@thethriftygift.com

No comments:

Post a Comment