Saturday, October 29, 2011

Meet Christina of Latreia Designs

1.  Please tell us your name and the name of your business.

Christina Bohn of Latreia Designs

 

2. What can shoppers expect to see at the Birds of a Feather Fair from your booth?

Original oil paintings inspired by nature and romance
Prints and paper goods

3.  Tell us some more about yourself.

Since moving to Kentucky a year ago to attend seminary, I have been very stimulated to paint the beautiful countryside right outside my backyard. Art brings me so much joy and it is only natural for me to want to share that joy with others. When I am not busy manipulating color in my studio, I enjoy running, writing, reading, and conversing with friends over coffee.

Thanks Christina!  Check out more of her work at:

No comments:

Post a Comment