Sunday, October 30, 2011

Meet Terri of Cutey Patoot

1.  Please tell us your name and the name of your business.

Terri Fleener of Cutey Patoot

2. What can shoppers expect to see at the Birds of a Feather Fair from your booth?

Baby Couture Clothing and Accessories - My creations are intended for the truly fabulous! My mission is to make your little fashionista funky, utterly unique and most of all fantastically fabulous!!

3.  Tell us some more about yourself.

I'm a stay at home Mom with a nearly 4 year old little boy and a 7 month old baby girl.  I love all things frilly.  The more ruffles the better!  I love designer clothing and purses.  My passion aside from my beautiful family is to create fun, trendy yet classic items. All of the products I make show creativity and help express a desire  to be one of a kind.

Thanks Terri!  Check out her etsy site at:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/CuteyPatoot


No comments:

Post a Comment