Monday, October 17, 2011

Meet Shanda of Bath Wishes

1.  Please tell us your name and the name of your business.

Hello, my name is Shanda of Bath Wishes.

2.  What can shoppers expect to see at the Birds of a Feather Fair from your booth?

I will be selling handmade Bath Bombs also known as Bath Fizzies, Handmade Whipped Body Frosting Souffle and Handmade Roll-On Perfume Oils. I love making things that smell good and things that make you feel good all over.3.  Please tell us some more about yourself.  

I started this little business called Bath Wishes back in July 2003 selling to friends and family and then expanded to selling on eBay. I’ve always loved things that smelled good and things that make you feel good all over so I wanted to make items for others who also loved those things too. When I was a child I used to get into my Grandmas things and mix stuff up and see what I could make.  Now I get the chance to mix things up and create new and exciting things for my customers, friends and family members. I decided to take a little break from making stuff when the economy went downhill, because so did my business and now I'm planning on giving it another shot as I would love to do it full time again.  My dream is to open my own shop someday. I do work another Part-Time job 3rd shift which can hinder my time to make things as I don’t have a set schedule and I have 2 growing boys ages 14 ½ and 12 who keep me busy as well. If I had my choice, I would make my items on a Full-Time basis again as it’s what I enjoy doing most of all.  I look forward to meeting everyone who comes out to the show and am so thankful to be a part of it.

Thanks Shanda!  Check out her links below:


You can find me on Facebook by typing in the search Bath Wishes.  Or visit my website which is linked to etsy right now until I get it up and running at www.bathwishes.com  or go right to my etsy store at www.bathwishes.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment