Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Meet Leslie of Jar of Vintage Buttons

1.  Please tell us your name and the name of your business.

Hi ya'll!!!!  I'm Leslie of Jar of Vintage Buttons.  The name of my business is actually the name of my blog, which is where you can find me most of the time doing DIY projects, planning parties, talking about Pinterest, writing about the house building process, and crossing off things from my 29th year bucket list.  Oh yeah...and you might have seen Jar of Vintage Buttons on a few other websites like - ohdeedoh.com, penandpaperflowers.com, party-wagon.com, Pinterest.com and a few other stops on Facebook at The Kentucky Derby Museum, Modern Lola, Modern Frills, and Kreavie.


2.  What can shoppers expect to see at the Birds of a Feather Fair from your booth?

I L-O-V-E to create anything and everything so sometimes I have a hard time narrowing down just a few things to make and sell at shows.  It all started several years ago with button rings and has blossomed into so much more.  Like I said above, we are building a house and I put all of my inventory in storage thinking we would be in our new house several weeks before the Fair.  Guess what?  It looks like we are slated to move in the WEEKEND of the Fair.  Nevertheless, I've had to start from scratch!  But, be on the look out for chicken wire message boards, cork message boards, chalkboard platters and dry erase boards!

3.  Tell us some more about yourself

Here's a few deets:
1. I'm the mom to a drop-dead gorgeous, curly haired baby girl

2. I'm a wife to a handsome man who understands my weirdness and need to constantly change the interior of our home (and is pretty handy with a table saw and tools thank goodness!)

3. I have the best friends and family in the world

4. I usually have spraypaint in my hair or under my fingernails

5. I always carry lip balm, paint swatches, blank notecards, a notebook to write down my crazy ideas, and there are always crushed goldfish at the bottom of my Kate Spade purse

That's my life...and I wouldn't have it any other way.


Be sure to stop by http://www.jarofvintagebuttons.blogspot.com/ and find Jar of Vintage Buttons on Facebook and say hello!  My etsy shop is currently on vacation until we get moved and settled, but stop back in for the grand re-opening at the beginning of the new year for more fun stuff!  Or if you are on Pinterest, follow my boards at http://pinterest.com/leslielm/

Can't wait to see you ALL on November 6th!

No comments:

Post a Comment