Saturday, October 15, 2011

Meet Rachel of Evie n Lizzie

1.  Please tell us your name and the name of your business.

Rachel of Evie n Lizzie

2. What can shoppers expect to see at the Birds of a Feather Fair from your booth?

I will be selling children's clothing and accessories (pillowcase dresses, ruffle pants, tie onesies, hair clips, head bands...)

3.  Tell us some more about yourself. 

My husband and I grew up over 8,000 miles apart, he in India and I in the USA. We have 4 year old twin girls (Evie and Lizzie) and a sweet 3 year old little boy.

I always have some kind of project going on in my head, putting patterns and colors together. When I am not in my studio, I enjoy playing with our kids and making Indian food.

I will be taking orders at the fair (free shipping!) just in case I don't have what you are looking for!
Thanks Rachel! 

Check out Rachel's links below:

Shop: http://www.evienlizzie.com/
Blog: http://www.evienlizzie.blogspot.com/
Facebook: on.fb.me/bFgeef
Twitter: @evienlizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment