Friday, October 28, 2011

Meet Joyce of J. Sarnelli Hot Glass Studio

1.  Please tell us your name and the name of your business.

Joyce Sarnelli of J. Sarnelli Hot Glass Studio

2. What can shoppers expect to see at the Birds of a Feather Fair from your booth?

Stained glass pins, lampworked beads, fused   dichroic pendants, lampwork beaded bracelets and necklaces, copper, brass & bronze clay pendants…. Framed fused glass wall art, whimsical hand painted single serve cocktail pitchers, candles


3.  Tell us some more about yourself.

I am a self taught stained glass, glass fusion & lampwork bead artist. I have been practicing my craft since 2000.  I use my lampwork beads as the focal bead in my jewelry designs.

Thanks Joyce!  Keep up to date with Joyce at her links below:

www.jsarnellihotglassstudio.biz
(includes some photos and a blog as well as facebook favorite)

No comments:

Post a Comment